The Sportsman Inn

Sportsman Inn

1 Heads Lane
01228 533799

Google Maps

The Sportsman dates back to the early eighteenth century and was built on the site of the Blackfriar’s Convent.
It has been known as The White Ox, The Lowther Arms, Guy Earl of Warwick (1797), The Rose & Thistle and the Golden Quoit (1848) but has been The Sportsman since the mid-nineteenth century.

Image Gallery

Historical Documents

Visit another pub